Learn in one day:
- Understand the importance of data quality and governance.
- How to drive a data strategy aligned with your business strategy.
- What you need to know on data before you start AI.
- What the legal and ethical aspects are
- How can you respond to a rapid changing world?
We decided on 3 tracks during the Data Driven Business Summit 2019.
- The Data Strategy
A Data Strategy requires a good understanding of the data needs that are inherent to the business strategy. In this track you will get the insights and tools to define your data strategy. You will learn how to deal with data monetisation and how to identify useable data. To enable a data strategy, it is necessary to improve the way data is collected, stored, managed, shared and used. Also data modeling, data architecture and data engineering will be part of the agenda.
- The Human Factor
In this track you will learn about establishing, applying and communicating rules for the use of data. How do you set up a good data governance programme? How do you implement data stewardship? How do you know you can trust your data? And what about ethics and privacy? Other topics that will be discussed are data leadership, culture & data literacy.
- The Technological Evolutions and Trends
What are the latest trends on AI, Machine Learning, Blockchain, Cloud, IoT, BI & Chatbots? How can you use them within your organisation? And why would you? What are the most relevant tools you can use? In this track we will discuss the possibilities of upcoming techniques and share insights on topics like integrating data applications and providing data platforms.
The Summit intended target group consists of participants in the following positions:
- Chief / Senior Analytics Officer
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- BI Managers / Director
- Chief / Senior Data officers
- Digital Innovation officers
- Business Strategists
- Data Analysts
- Data Miners
- Data Scientists / Director
- Business Intelligence
- Forecasting Managers
- Information Analysts
- Network Engineers / Managers
- IT and Business Management responsible for business intelligence and analytics investments.
Heliview’s Data Driven Business Belgium stands out. With a trackrecord back to 1983, we aim for sharing knowledge, connecting people; combining an interesting and inspiring conference programme with a well thought-of audience of peers, broaden insights, networks and creating valuable new connections.
We aim to create an environment at which networking and inspiration comes together. At the network plaza, conversation emerges between peers and experts. These meetings are prior scheduled using our unique online EventManager-tool or originated spontaneously through encounters following your personally designed conference programme.